BYE-BYE 2013

Bismillah..


Assalamualaikum.

Today is 31th December 2013 and tomorrow is 1st January 2014. Today will be my history because this is my first entry using English words. I started blogging about 4 years ago, more to relax, rewind and also sharing what were I did for my ongoing life. All my entry that I post before can reflect us and also to offer small inspirational thoughts and experiences to continue our journey upwards and onwards. 

Ummi and abi smile while Humaira looking with serious face at camera. haha

2013 has been quite smooth for me and family in general and one of the best moment that happened this year is I became father for my little smart daughter, Humaira binti Hafizul. 15 Jun 2013, my wife and I welcomed our beautiful daughter, Humaira into the world. The day I became a father, my life changed forever and during that moment, I still remember that  my head raced with a lot of thoughts and concerns for the future, " Am I ready for being father?", "What kind of father will I be?". By the time we got home from the hospital, I found myself too busy to give answers. The only answer that can I do is spend more times with my family and doing less my outdoor activities. For me, every father deserves the chance to create special memories with his children. I love my family! They mean a lot to me.. 

I love both of you! 

2013 also has been busy for me and career. I learned a lot for my 6 months course "Diploma Pengurusan Awam (DPA)" for Administrative and Diplomatic Officer (PTD). PTD  must go and pass DPA course for confirmation in service. During DPA, we learned more and less about our job scope in finance, economy, information tecnology and communication, human resources, planning and management of infrastructure, development and managemant of state, district and local government, international affair and my favourite course, International security. These all courses are very important because we need knowledges to draf the plan for goverment and act as consultant when necessary. During DPA too, I got really awesome moments when i met a lot of friends, knowing their true colors and learn how to build good relationship with people. 

Shooting time

Fire..Fire..Fire.. 

Attached with PDRM

Opening ceremony

We are one family! yeahh..

Formal occasion

Also, I've been went a few trips this year, hiking Mount Yong Yap , Perak one of the 7th highest mountain in peninsular Malaysia in September and family trip to Langkawi Island. I love travel because there is always more to discover and more beauty to appreciate especially our own lovely country, Malaysia and hopefully for the year 2014, I can go for travelling most interesting places with my family and also with stable financial future.   

Mount Yong Yap

My lovely family at Langkawi Island

Conclusion for 2013, ermmmm...... 
In general, of course there are ups and down this year like a wheel but I am thankful there are more ups than downs. 2013 are really meaningful for me and i think many outsiders there. 
Bye-bye 2013.. Welcome 2014.. Well, perhaps this is my last post for 2013, I would like to take opportunity to wish all readers a Happy New Year 2014! May Allah keep continue to shower all of us abundant of blessings. Thanks for reading and your continous supports. 

Amin. Assalamualaikum.

" our past is always your past. Even if you forget it, it still remember you" - piJoL

p/s : I'm not a good English writer. This is my first entry using English. Correct me if I'm using wrong words. hihi =)

Comments

Popular Posts